Pairings For: 8/12/2022
Format: Modified Chapman
- Both players on a two person team hit tee shots, and then play second shots using their partner’s tee shot location.
- After both players’ second shots, the team must select one ball location from which to complete the hole, using alternate shot format.
- If Player “A” last hit the selected ball, player “B” shall play first in the alternation.
- Alternate shot continues until the ball is holed out
*** This format will be used in the Couple’s Invitational August 28th!
|Hole||Pairing 1||Pairing 2|
|1||Gary & Sue St. Pierre||Warren & Lena Dahlin|
|2||Wynn & Pauline||Lee and Sharron West|
|3||Bob Mero & Natalie Reed||Hugh & Cynthia Gates|
|4||Andy & Sue Jette||Vera Gates & George Gates|
First: Gary & Sue St. Pierre
Second: Warren & Lena tied with George and Vera
Random Draw: Wynn & Pauline
League Start Date: Friday, May 27th 4:30pm
- League Fee: $5 per couple. This applies to all leagues and participants.
- Payment for leagues will be paid as you go: each time you play, you pay $5 inside the pro shop. Advance payment will not be accepted.
**Non-Members: Non-Member guest are permitted to join our couple’s league for no more than three rounds within the season. In other words, the same guest cannot participate in our couple’s league more than three times in 2022. Non-Member payment will be $30 per couple for their greens fee and a cart or $20 per couple for their greens fee walking. Neither price includes the $5 league fee. In short, a non-member couple joining league with a cart will be charged $35 total, a non-member couple joining league walking will be charged $25 total. **All prices are subject to change
Signup: Signup guidelines will be the same as last year’s process. You must sign up for league in advance using the signup link provided here. You must signup before 9am the day of league, or you will not be included in that week’s pairings.
Format: Friday Couple’s League will consist of different formats each week including but not limited to: 2 Person Scramble, Best Ball, Alternate Shot, etc. A calendar of the season with the format for each round will be posted on the League Website as June 4th gets closer. Format suggestions are encouraged and can be brought to the Pro Shop.
- Please individually gather your things and wait for your tee time either in your car or at your starting hole. DO NOT gather in large groups at any point on the course, in the parking lot, pro shop, etc.
- Still, only three customers allowed in the pro shop at one time – You may wait outside patiently or work with your group so only one person needs to enter the pro shop to get the scorecard
- All people entering the pro shop must be wearing a mask that are not vaccinated.
- We are now able to allow two people in one cart who are vaccinated. Please keep in mind that though this is allowed, people who feel more comfortable riding alone are welcome to do so