Pairings for 8/31
|8/31||Player 1||Player 2||Player 3||Player 4|
|10||Jim Fitzgerald||Gary Deatte||Andy Jette||Larry Wilson|
|11||Warren Dahlin||Gary Geddes||Mike Bessette||Brian Green|
|12||Lee West||Bob Young||Keith Godfrey||John Choquette|
|13||Mark Garrand||Ben Hardy||Todd Messier||Wynn Paradee|
|14||Penny Demar||Dave Jackson||Gary Jacobs|
|15||Isreal Plouff||Richard Dragoon||Kevin Plouff|
1st Team: Charlie Gates, Isaac Overton, Bob Beaulieu
1st Individual: Keith Godfrey
Closest to the Pin: Kevin Plouff
Skins: Bob Mero (birdied #2), Keith Godfrey (Birdied #6), Isaac Overton (birdied #8)
*We will not be cancelling league for weather, whoever would like to play despite the forecast is welcome to show up.
League Start Date: Thursday, May 25th 5pm
- League Fee: $5 per person. This applies to all leagues and participants.
- Payment for leagues will be paid as you go: each time you play, you pay $5 inside the pro shop. Advance payment will not be accepted.
Signup: Signup guidelines will be the same as last year’s process. You must sign up for league in advance using the signup link provided here. You must signup before 9am the day of league, or you will not be included in that week’s pairings.
Format: Thursday Men’s League will follow its usual Stableford/Point System format. Players will compete individually and as a foursome for Most Points Individually, Most Points as a Team, Closest to the Pin, and Skins. Points are awarded as follows:
- 6 Points – Eagle or Better
- 4 Points – Birdie
- 2 Points – Par
- 1 Points – Bogey
- .5 Points – Double Bogey
- Please individually gather your things and wait for your tee time either in your car or at your starting hole. DO NOT gather in large groups at any point on the course, in the parking lot, pro shop, etc.
- Still, only three customers allowed in the pro shop at one time – You may wait outside patiently or work with your group so only one person needs to enter the pro shop to get the scorecard
- All people entering the pro shop must be wearing a mask that are not vaccinated.
- We are now able to allow two people in one cart who are vaccinated. Please keep in mind that though this is allowed, people who feel more comfortable riding alone are welcome to do so