Pairings for 8/11/2022
|Hole||Player 1||Player 2||Player 3||Player 4|
|1||George Gates||Gary Deatte||Bob Mero||Lee West|
|2||Damian Blouin||Warren Dahlin||Keith Godfrey||Ken Kane|
|3||Jim Fitzgerald||Todd Messier||Brian Green||Gary Geddes|
|4||Ben Hardy||Wynn Paradee||John Choquette||Bob Young|
First Team: Gary Deatte, Keith Godfrey, Mark Garrand
First Individual: Gary Deatte (+6)
Closest to the Pin: Todd Messier
Skins: Warren Dahlin (Birdie on 17), Keith Godfrey (Birdie on 14), Bob Young (Birdie on 18), and George Gates (Birdie on 15)
*We will not be cancelling league for weather, whoever would like to play despite the forecast is welcome to show up.
League Start Date: Thursday, May 20th 5pm
- League Fee: $5 per person. This applies to all leagues and participants.
- Payment for leagues will be paid as you go: each time you play, you pay $5 inside the pro shop. Advance payment will not be accepted.
Signup: Signup guidelines will be the same as last year’s process. You must sign up for league in advance using the signup link provided here. You must signup before 9am the day of league, or you will not be included in that week’s pairings.
Format: Thursday Men’s League will follow its usual Stableford/Point System format. Players will compete individually and as a foursome for Most Points Individually, Most Points as a Team, Closest to the Pin, and Skins. Points are awarded as follows:
- 6 Points – Eagle or Better
- 4 Points – Birdie
- 2 Points – Par
- 1 Points – Bogey
- Please individually gather your things and wait for your tee time either in your car or at your starting hole. DO NOT gather in large groups at any point on the course, in the parking lot, pro shop, etc.
- Still, only three customers allowed in the pro shop at one time – You may wait outside patiently or work with your group so only one person needs to enter the pro shop to get the scorecard
- All people entering the pro shop must be wearing a mask that are not vaccinated.
- We are now able to allow two people in one cart who are vaccinated. Please keep in mind that though this is allowed, people who feel more comfortable riding alone are welcome to do so